Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boca

Before heading up to see Amy and her family, Heath, Caleb, Joshua and I flew into Fort Lauderdale to visit my cousin and her family. We all had a good time eating a delicious homemade baked ziti, enjoying the warm weather and just spending time with each other. Caleb and his cousin Alexa had the most fun of all. They played so well together. Joshua was passed around happily and posed for some photos in his Dolphins gear. Heath chatted about baseball with cousin Joe and I enjoyed capturing it all on film. Thank you for your hospitality Chrissy. We'd like to do it again soon!





5 comments:

The National Scribe said...

I had to recopy your comment, since I deleted the original post.

CONNIE:

Cute pictures and it's obvious the kids had a great time together! Love the ones of Caleb laughing and Joshua on his tummy all big and strong. (The grownups looked pretty cute, too!) It's great getting together with family and sooo important to make time to do. Glad you all had fun!

( I couldn't get the slideshow to load on the blog, but clicked on view all images and saw them at photobucket.)

The National Scribe said...

thank you for leaving a comment. i think a lot of people may have forgotten about this blog since I hadn't updated in a month.

Connie said...

Not me!

(And the slideshow is loading fine now!)

Anonymous said...

Not me either!!!! I can't believe how BIG Joshua has gotten and still cute as a button. Caleb looks wonderful too. I haven't seen you guys in a very long time. Must remedy that soon I hope. Good to see you all having a great time!!!

the editor said...

Wow! you have a cousin Joe!!?? I can't believe it! ;) Cute pics. I haven't seen the guys in a while either but we'll take care of that on Sunday!