Monday, July 06, 2009

He's One!


Joshua is one. We celebrated his birthday with an old fashioned backyard b-b-q. Heath grilled up hamburgers and hot dogs, Connie supplied the salads and my neighbor was nice enough to lend us her big blow up water slide. My mom was there to help Heath as he grilled and lent us her stereo to fill the yard with music. The party was filled with friends, family and neighbors and, in my opinion, went perfectly. There are so many more people who helped the party go off without a hitch and to them I give my heartfelt thank you. It was so nice to see everyone, watch all the kids play and celebrate one terrific little boy. Happy Birthday Joshua!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great party and you're right, Joshua is a terrific little boy! The pictures are wonderful, well done. I haven't even had a chance to look at the ones I took yet. Hopefully, I'll get to them soon...

The National Scribe said...

i know sometime, eventually, you will have a few minutes to sit and mess around with them. thank you for all the help you have given us, you have been a life saver. i wasn't able to get any pictures of the cake or of caleb for that matter. any you have of them would be great.

Em and Jonah said...

Happy be lated Birthday Joshua, my how you have grown-and what a cutie pie you are. It's been far too long since we saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!

the editor said...

Great shots, Jenn! I love the one of Olivia- too funny!