Monday, December 15, 2008

O Holy Night


Tia and Ryan (being the Tia and Ryan that they are) decided this year to have a live Nativity Scene at their house, complete with barnyard friends. The night was cold, but not the kind that freezes the tears to your face as they leave your eyes...thankfully. Many Terrys were involved in the making of this wonderful recreation: Tommy and Andrew were wise men (go figure), U. Tom, Rachael and Phoebe were angles, and Noah and Micah were the shepherds. Ryan represented Joseph, Tia's friend Sarah played a very pregnant Mary, Ryan's father and sister sang some beautiful Christmas Caroles as Tia narrated this creative reenactment. The piece d'resistance had to be Sherian Terry who played a very disgruntled inn keeper opening the door with a ferocious, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" It was a wonderful night, hopefully one that they will do again :).

9 comments:

thedollymama said...

She had practice with that innkeeper role... Back in the day. You know what I'm talkin' bout, auntie innkeeper.

Connie said...

Good one, Amy!

It was really a fun evening. I look forward to seeing it again next year! Good job, everyone.

the editor said...

OK, you two, clue us in will you?

They did a great job! I don't think that's my husband's forehead in that picture. Was he using the "facilities"?

Anonymous said...

Amy, what can I do to get your forgiveness, maybe I was PMSing that day?

thedollymama said...

Oh, you're forgiven, it's the forget part I always have trouble with! ;)

The National Scribe said...

the head you see in the back is Andy's. Tommy saw stoking the fire to the left. We shouted "CAST SHOT!" but he didn't seem to be too interested. I do have one of him in the actual role if you would like me to post it.

Anonymous said...

oh yea, I would like to see it! Also any pics of Rachael as an angel?

The National Scribe said...

that's the best I can do :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks National Scribe!